FBP Scalable Exchange Trading Technology
Building high performance partner and trader-centric technology and architecture solutions is at the heart of what we do best. FBP does not invest huge sums in
marketing, but rather set new industry benchmarks by providing our partners with the ultimate technology exchange solutions which are both cost-effective and
scalable, to provide best-of-breed latency and resilience for your traders.
FBP - Technology Key Fact
- Ultra-low latency
- Superior exchange performance at LD4 (London) Datacenter built for scalability.
- Custom Server and Hosting design to scale Data-Intensive MetaTrader and Low-Latency Quants/HFT environments
- Ultra-high-single-threaded-performance low-latency rack-mount dedicated bare bone servers
- Fully optimized High-Performance Computing (HPC) and Reliability, Availability, Serviceability (RAS) Superior Order Execution!
- Sub-millisecond latency cross connection to any ECN/Bank or Data provider in the building and Best Execution (MiFID compliant) to all major liquidity sources for Forex and Equities (a very first in the electronic trading industry )
- Smart Order Routing (SOR) for DMA Stock CFDs and Forex Aggregation to access deep liquidity emphasising on speed, capacity and stability
- Highly available clustered redundant architecture with disaster recovery solution
- High capacity achieved through a distributed, transactional service oriented architecture based on high performance ‘publish and subscribe’ messaging
- High availability is achieved through resilience at all levels
- Scalable architecture with room for growth to meet increasing demand
AVERAGE EXECUTION TIMES (RETAIL FLOW)
Recent FBP execution times, across all sessions; our medians are:
MT4-to-MT4: 176ms (average time to receive, submit, match, verify and complete an order, as the full order cycle perceived by our retail MT4 clients).
Please note that on the PRO/ECN/STP accounts of some of our competition this execution time often reaches several seconds;
Equinix-to-Equinix: 7ms (average time to submit and match an order with our LPs)
Our commitment to you is that we will always place you and your business first, and will continue to strive for excellence in everything we do.
Contact FBP today for an in-depth, honest discussion about what we can deliver for your business.
For advanced traders and institutional clients who would like to use algorithmic trading, we offer the possibility of FIX-API integration.
FBP Limited API provides access to high-speed multi-bank FIX gateway which is based on FIX4.4 protocol. It is an industry standard protocol that can be used to
receive real-time rate feed, submit trade requests, set / modify / cancel orders, and receive automated notifications of trading activities between trading parties in
the most efficient and trouble-free manner. Moreover, the FIX protocol supports STP/DMA, which reduces the trade settlement time dramatically. The system
offers various benefits to traders which include full price transparency, instant settlement, tight spreads, flexible any-size trades and interest multi-currency accounts.
FBP FIX API is beneficial for corporations, brokers, hedge funds and money managers seeking for a continual, real-time Forex trading capabilities and retail customers who wish to develop proprietary trading models.